The website displaying this seal has been awarded an A+ from TheSiteCrew.com for its Responsive Web Design. In order to better serve its customers, this company has invested in a website that works 100% on multiple devices (Apple, Android, Windows, desktop computer, mobile phone, tablet, and laptop), has click-to-call phone numbers, and integration with Google maps (if applicable).
The website you were visiting meets Google Developers Mobile-Friendly Test 100%.
Responsive Web Design
Benefits of Responsive Web Design (RWD)
- User Experience (UX) is enhanced
- Pages reformat themselves depending on which device they are displayed on; whether the content is viewed on a phone, tablet, or desktop computer, the full website will remain user-friendly without the need to develop a separate mobile website.
- Users don’t have zoom and shrink the text or images on screen. Instead, all of the content automatically adjusts to the screen of the device.
Easier to Manage – One Website, One URL
- A stand alone mobile website works well, but often doesn’t have the same content of the full website and it requires the development and maintenance of two different websites. Using RWD, you have one website that adjusts to each device.
Google Loves Responsive
- Google recommends responsive web design as the best way to target mobile users, and favors mobile-optimized websites when delivering results for keyword searches made on a mobile device, especially when the search is for local services.
Easier to Manage SEO
- If you have separate desktop and mobile sites, you will need to run separate SEO campaigns for each.
Consolidate your Analytics and Reporting
- A single responsive site means you do not have to track traffic statistics between your sites. Site analytics tools like Google Analytics are now optimized to handle multiple devices and responsive reporting. All of your tracking and analytics will continue to function and be condensed into a single report, allowing for easier monitoring and analysis.